We are aware that we have a great commitment to the most valuable thing: Our Planet. This is why we work tirelessly to provide a more sustainable environment every day, reducing the environmental impact of our industry and creating a green mentality in everything around us.
1. GHG emissions inventory 2022
A process that allowed us to calculate the carbon footprint by identifying sources and emission factors in scope 1, 2 and 3, as well as developing an action plan to make immediate adjustments and generate short, medium and long-term strategies for both mitigation and compensation.
As a result of the process, we were awarded the voluntary environmental label, known as the VERDE DE VERDAD® Seal in the seed category, in recognition of our work as an organization that works for sustainability.
2. Planting native trees in the region
As part of our compensation actions, we promoted 2 days’ work of planting native trees on our hacienda. Our workforce, allies, suppliers, media, leaders and the community actively participated so as to raise awareness about the importance of caring for the planet, generating spaces for connection with nature and the territory, as well as strengthening the fabric that unites us around the preservation of the ecosystem that surrounds us.
Today we have more than 450 native trees of species such as:
Cold ground mangrove, sabanero rubber, callistemon, holly, sangaga and chicala.
3. Sustainability culture in our relationship actions
We have been promoting sustainable practices within our allies and supplier network such as reducing waste, use of organic materials, optimizing routes, energy efficiency strategies in the assembly process, among others. This makes our events innovative and increasingly sustainable versions.
We reduce the volume of waste sent to the landfill, using composting as a practice for organic components that result mainly from catering and decoration.
The resulting fertilizer is used in the maintenance of our gardens and green areas.
5. Rainwater management
We save and make efficient use of this resource and, then, use it for the irrigation and maintenance of our gardens, green areas and some interior spaces.
We separate usable, organic and non-usable waste at the source, weigh it and record it for final disposal, ensuring that it is placed on a transparent and efficient circular route towards transformation processes or landfill in the case of non-usable waste.
We are committed to leaving places better than how we found them, striving to leave a positive mark in everything we do and understanding that what we leave today is the legacy for future generations.
The inspiration, design and implementation of our sustainability policies is made with the seal of:
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF SMART INVERSIONES SAS WEBSITE (La Martina Eventos)
These are the terms and conditions of use applied to the La Martina Eventos website: https://lamartinaeventos.com/ regardless of the geographical location from which it is accessed. These terms and conditions are originally written in Spanish, in the event that these terms and conditions are in a language other than Spanish, what is written in Spanish shall prevail at all times. By accessing and browsing the website, the User declares that they have read and accept the terms and conditions herein.
USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENTS AND SERVICES
The use of the website for any illegal purposes against La Martina Eventos or SMART INVERSIONES SAS or against third parties who, in any manner, may be harmed, or the performance of any activity that prevents the normal functioning of the website or the provision of services offered is strictly prohibited. The contents included on the website are the exclusive property of SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos). The total or partial copying or reproduction, translation, addition, transmission, storage or access through digital media or any other system is strictly prohibited without prior written authorization from SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos). The brands, elements and information protected by intellectual property are the exclusive property of SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos). Consequently, their reproduction or use for any reason whatsoever is strictly prohibited without prior written authorization from SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos). The information provided by the User through the website in each of its contact and/or registration channels on the website shall be used exclusively to respond to the Users’ requests and the provision of the services offered by SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos). In particular, personal information shall be processed in accordance with the Information and Personal Data Processing Policy mentioned below which establishes the way in which the personal data shared by the User, as well as those that have been collected from officials or suppliers of SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos) must be treated. Likewise, this policy informs the rights in favor of the Holders of personal information, and the way to exercise them before SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos). In any case whatsoever, SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos), prior to any activity on personal data, shall request authorization from the Owner, so that they are fully aware of the particular purposes of the treatment by the entity and their rights as set out in Act 1581/2012 and its regulatory Decrees.
In order to guarantee the proper use of the website, the User agrees to comply with the following guidelines that will instruct their conduct on the website provided by SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos):
· Observe these terms and conditions, the Information and Personal Data Processing Policy and any other policy established by SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos) that is published on the website for your information.
· Use the content of the website or the services offered therein diligently and for lawful purposes.
· Adopt the necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the Account Registered on the website.
· Do not use the website as a means to carry out illegal or unauthorized activities both in Colombia and abroad.
· Refrain from transmitting viruses or any code of a destructive nature through it.
· Not alter, block or carry out any act that prevents the correct functioning of the website, such as and without limitation: computer attacks, interception of communications, identity theft or falsification of documents.
· Submit requests, complaints or claims in a respectful manner through the contact channels established by SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos) both in the Information and Personal Data Processing Policy, the website and the terms and conditions herein.
The use of the website shall be carried out under the responsibility of the User. Consequently, the User shall be responsible for:
· Operations carried out through the website without any requirement other than that they be carried out through the functionalities enabled on the website
· Have at least one electronic device with an internet connection to access the website and be able to use the services. The User must hold SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos) harmless for any judicial or extrajudicial concept or claim that may arise due to non-compliance by the User with the provisions of the terms and conditions herein.
Rights of SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos) in its capacity as owner of the website, SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos) reserves the right to exercise the following powers:
· Unilaterally modify, at any time and for any reason, the terms and conditions herein, as well as the design and functionality of the website.
· Decide on the content published on the website and remove it when considered appropriate because it is offensive or goes against legal regulations or affects the rights of third parties
SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos) shall make its best efforts so that the website functions correctly twenty-four (24) hours a day and the User may use its services without interruption at the established times, without prejudice to the limitations and restrictions established and previously informed by SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos) to the User, or the limitations of the User’s devices or connections to access the website. SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos) may interrupt or suspend, without this generating a liability of SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos) towards the User, the services of the website for technical reasons, security reasons, or for problems that may arise due to poor in internet connection services, power failures, force majeure or fortuitous event or act of a third party not attributable to SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos).
SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos) does not provide a guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case whatsoever, for damages of any nature that may result from the following events:
· The lack of availability, maintenance and continuity of operation of the website for reasons not attributable to SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos). When reasonably possible, SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos) shall provide prior notice of interruptions or limitations in the operation of the website.
· The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the website and/or its services or content to satisfy the User’s expectations.
· Negligent, illicit or fraudulent use or use contrary to the terms and conditions herein by one or more Users.
· Non-compliance by third parties with their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided through the website.
SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos) shall make its best efforts to maintain the security and confidentiality of the website. However, SMART INVERSIONES SAS (La Martina Eventos) does not control or guarantee and, therefore, is not responsible, for the presence of malicious codes or other elements in the contents of the website that may appear despite compliance with their duties and due diligence, so that they may cause alterations in the User’s computer system (software and hardware) and/or in the electronic documents stored in the User’s computer system. Malicious code means the name given to any program that enters a device without the knowledge and unequivocal authorization of the person responsible for it, among which are the so-called viruses; trojans; worms; phishing; pharming; rootkits; backdoors, keyloggers, screen loggers, botnets, sniffers, among others.
The terms and conditions herein have been provided in accordance with Colombian laws and regulations. Any claim or demand that may arise from the said terms and conditions shall be resolved by the competent Colombian legislation.
The User accepts and acknowledges that in the event that any of the provisions of the terms and conditions are declared partially ineffective, null or invalid by the competent jurisdiction, the other clauses shall remain valid. The User may request assistance or raise requests, complaints or claims through the following contact channels:
· CONTACT section on the website https://lamartinaeventos.com/
· Email to INFO@LAMARTINAEVENTOS.COM
· Phone or WhatsApp +57 317 4046380 in Bogotá D.C.